We live, work and play in your community.
Michael R. Macnamara
- 705-675-7521 ext. 253
Michael R. Macnamara is a barrister and solicitor whose practice centers around the areas civil and commercial litigation with an emphasis on estate, real estate and construction law.
Michael is a graduate of Carleton University where he obtained a B.A. in law and the University of New South Wales where he obtained his Juris Doctor. He was called to the bar Ontario Bar in January 2014.
Michael is involved in several social and professional organizations and presently serves as the Chair of the Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce and is a board member for the NeoKids Foundation.
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Law
- University of New South Wales J.D. 2012
- Carleton University B.A.Hons. 2007
Associations and Affiliations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Sudbury District Law Association
- Young Professional Association
- Chair – Board of Directors – Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce (2015-Present)
- Member – Board of Directors – NeoKids Foundation (2019-Present)
- Coach – Hennessy Cup Mock Trial (2014-Present)
- Member – Coniston Curling Club (2015-Present)
- Past Member – Sudbury Sport and Social Club (2014-2018)
Proudly providing our community with exceptional legal services and advice for over 100 years.
The information on this site is not intended as legal advice. Contact our firm directly with any questions regarding legal representation. © All rights reserved.